Wednesday 20 April 2011

Mumbai Vs Pune: Winning Bets


I am back once again with bets hopefully going to win you some money. From now on, I will be posting on a regular basis.

First match today is Mumbai vs Pune. In match odds market, Mumbai is 1.65 at Betfair, which is a fair price in my opinion. But rather than focusing on match odds, main bet would be to lay 3o runs or more opening partnership of Pune at 2.99 (Betfair). I think this is a wonderful bet especially with Graeme Smith struggling and Malinga opening the bowling for Mumbai.

Another good bet in this match would be to Lay Yuvraj Singh in the top Pune Batsman market. I don't think he is going to get much run today against the quality attack of Mumbai.

I will be back with more bets after the toss when inning runs and other market materializes. Do come back, its worth it

Update after the toss: Pune won the toss and bat first

One market which has excite me is the most sixes market and I think Mumbai @ 2.02 is a tremendous bet. Likes of Pollard and Symonds is definitely going to be the key here. Further, with short boundaries, I think laying 9 and under in total sixes market is a top bet.

Recommended Bets:

Lay Pune Opening Partnership (30 runs or more) @ 2.99

Most sixes: Back Mumbai @ 2.02

Total sixes: Lay 9 and under @ 2.36

Top Pune Batsman: lay Yuvraj Singh (NAP)

No comments:

Post a Comment