Thursday 23 December 2010

My ICC Greatest ODI Team Of All Time






As you may be aware, ICC is asking for a vote from cricket enthusiasts all around the world in order to come up with a greatest ODI team of all time. I have voted and this is my team. Hope you agree with me. All comments are welcomed.

Shane Warne: Magician in one word. Can't look beyond Warney when it comes to changing the matches.

Wasim Akram: Tremendous bowler with so much variety, can also bat a bit.

Allan Donald: One of the fastest bowlers I have seen. Can rattle any top order batsman.

Glenn McGrath: One of my personal heroes when it comes to bowling. Has a habit of getting top batsman out. Ask Lara, Sachin, Vaughan and Fleming.

Adam Gilchrist: True gentleman and extraordinary batsman.

Jacques Kallis: No team is complete without Kallis. Can do everything in the cricketing field.

Michael Bevan: When chips are down, he is the man you can bank on. Can win you the match from a hopeless situation.

Brian Lara: Best batsman of all time in my opinion. Is a treat to eye and a match winner.

Viv Richards: Can murder any bowling attacking. Decent off spinner as well.

Virender Sehwag: 15 overs of Sehwag and opposition is finished. What more you want.

Sachin Tendulkar: Great man, must in every team.

No comments:

Post a Comment