Wednesday 16 March 2011

Winning Bets For Australia Vs Canada Match

It's been so long that I posted in my blog but today is the day where I have find number of winning bets (hopefully).

Bet number 1: Top Canada Batsman

Lay any other batsman @ 3.9 (Betfair)

Update: Gunasekhra not playing so Betfair has cancel this bet.

I think this is a very safe bet because lower order of Canada is absolutely crap and you do not need to worry about the likes of Cheema and Davison.

Bet number 2: Top Australia Batsman

Lay Shane Watson @ 3.2 (Betfair)

Value bet in my opinion especially if Australia bats first. He looks a bit edgy to me.

Bet number 3: Ricky Ponting to outscore Micheal Clarke @ 1.75 (Betfair)

Ricky is due for a big knock and I think he will score big today.

Bet number 4: Top Australia Wicket Taker

Lay Mitchell Johnson @4.2 (Betfair)

This is my nap of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment